2018 US Masters Tour
Is it your dream to go to the US Masters? Sign up below for our premium upcoming tours in April 2018, 2019 and 2020.
PGNZ is delighted to be able to offer you the golfing traveler, a once-in-a-golfer’s-lifetime opportunity to visit the Southern US and view the iconic US Masters tournament. See the greatest Tour players of the modern era battle it out for the Green Jacket and golfing supremacy! Create memories with your family and friends on these very special and luxurious premium US Masters golf tours.
These weekday tours are either Monday to Wednesday or Wednesday to Friday. During these three day tour packages, you get to view the Masters Practice round and see the world's best up close.
Watch the Par 3 contest and savour your time in Augusta. Make sure to take photos in front of the Augusta gates, or nobody will believe you've been!
Experience the highlights of the second day (Friday), then moving day on Saturday and all the drama and excitement on the Sunday. Do this all from your chair placed on the 12th or the 16th hole! Revel in the atmosphere and meet golfers from around the world on the same journey as you
Who will be this years Masters champion?
Stay and play at TPC Sawgrass before heading to Augusta for 6 full days at Augusta National – the complete experience! (Option to play at local Augusta golf courses on non-competition days).Afterwards travel to play at Kiawah Island Golf Resort and Pinehurst, the home of golf in America. Flights from New Zealand to Houston and return included. Internal US flights separate cost.
All Premium Golf NZ US Masters Packages include the following:
- Tournament badges and tickets for the days you are attending
- Luxurious US Southern style accommodation and hospitality
- Nightly catered dinners & Snacks and appetizers pre-dinner
- Cold breakfast daily (you can request what you would like stocked)
- Beer, wine, liquor
- All Augusta airport transfers
- Personal driver during your time in Augusta
- Daily housekeeping service
- Chair “Runners” who will have your seat in prime location at the hole of your choice
- Sitting chair for the tournament & it’s yours to keep as a unique souvenir
All Premium Golf NZ tours are subject to availability, price changes and PGNZ Terms and Conditions