2019 US Masters Tour
Is it your dream to go to the US Masters? Sign up below for our premium upcoming tours in April 2019, 2020 & 2021! PGNZ is delighted to be able to offer you the golfing traveler, a once-in-a-golfer’s-lifetime opportunity to visit the Southern US and view the iconic US Masters tournament. See the greatest Tour players of the modern era battle it out for the Green Jacket and golfing supremacy! Create memories with your family and friends on these very special and luxurious premium US Masters golf tours.
These tours are on every golfer's bucket list so with whats on offer above, don't delay - book today! Use the form down below or contact us directly on 09 392 4658.
Do you have a group of friends or fellow golf club members wanting to go to the Masters. If you have more than 8 in the group and they pay in full for their tours, we will contribute towards your airfare. Enquire today!
These weekday tours are either Monday to Wednesday or Wednesday to Friday. During these three day tour packages, you get to view the Masters Practice round and see the world's best up close.
Watch the Par 3 contest and savour your time in Augusta. Make sure to take photos in front of the Augusta gates, or nobody will believe you've been!
On this tour you can take photos! (Definitely not allowed on the tournament days!!)
Experience the whole week (6 Days) or simply the highlights of the second tournament day (Friday), then moving day on Saturday and all the drama and excitement on the Sunday. Do this all from your chair placed on the 12th or the 16th hole! Revel in the atmosphere and meet golfers from around the world on the same journey as you. Enjoy all the drama while soaking in the tradition and magic of being at The Masters!
Who will be the 2019 US Masters champion?
Stay and play at TPC Sawgrass before heading to Augusta for 6 full days at Augusta National – the complete experience! (Option to play at local Augusta golf courses on non-competition days).
Internal US flights separate cost.
All Premium Golf NZ US Masters Packages include the following:
- Tournament badges and tickets for the days you are attending
- Luxurious US Southern style hospitality and accommodation only 15 minutes from the main gates!
- Nightly catered dinners & snacks and appetizers pre-dinner
- Cold breakfast daily (you can request what you would like stocked including toast and vegemite!)
- Beer, wine, liquor
- All Augusta airport transfers
- Return Air flights from Auckland to Houston*
- Personal driver during your time in Augusta
- Daily housekeeping service
- Chair “Runners” who will have your seat in prime location at the hole of your choice
- Sitting chair for the tournament & it’s yours to keep as a unique souvenir
- Tour (depending on numbers) will be lead by PGNZ representative or tour will be managed by our Augusta based team
All Premium Golf NZ tours including stated flights are subject to availability, price changes and PGNZ Terms and Conditions