Discover New Zealand's natural beauty
Stay and play at Kauri Cliffs, New Zealand's premier golf destination. Indulge yourself and experience the finest in luxury accommodation, while enjoying spectacular panoramic views and playing the 6510 metre long Par 72 David Harman designed championship course.
Return to Auckland, staying in 5 star luxury at the Sofitel, Hilton or Pullman in Auckland and play the big four marquee golf courses of Titirangi, Gulf Harbour, Wainui plus a complimentary round at Windross Farm, venue for the 2017 LPGA McKayson New Zealand Womens Open.
Book this tour now for December 2018 and include the 5 day 5 course Premium Golf NZ Summer Series tournament!
- 6 Days 5 Nights
- 5 rounds of golf with complimentary shared carts
- Airport meet and greet, pickup and drop off
- Premium Golf NZ Goodies bag including New Zealand wine, chocolate, vouchers, golf tees, balls, markers, a tour shirt and a cap! Mystery "bonus" also included!
- Self Drive, Luxury Van transport or Helicopter transfer options
- Overnight in a Deluxe Suite at Kauri Cliffs - includes gourmet dinner and breakfast
- 1x Round at Kauri Cliffs - play a complimentary second round on the same day or stay an extra night
- $400 credit to use on the Kauri Cliffs property - local fishing tour, helitour, quad biking, spa relaxation
- Return to Auckland & 4 nights at a 5 star hotel in Auckland -Sofitel, Hilton or Pullman
- 1x Round at New Zealand's only Dr Alister Mackenzie designed Titirangi Golf Club
- 1x Round at Gulf Harbour Country Club, host to the World Cup of Golf 1998 (Book for April 2019 and get free entry into the Premium Cup tournament at Gulf Harbour)
- 1x Round at Wainui Golf Club, New Zealand's newest marquee golf course
- Complimentary Round at Windross Farm, venue for the 2017 LPGA McKayson New Zealand Womens Open
- Option to play in the 5 day 5 Course Premium Golf NZ Summer Series!
Starting from NZD $6850.00 per person. (Based on two persons, twin or double share. Vehicle is a Holden Commodore VF, Mazda 6 or similar. Prefer a Toyota Rav 4 or a Landrover Discovery instead? - we can organise that too!)
Online Discount Offer:
Use your code below in the purchase registration form to get your 10% offer
Luxury Van & Helicopter Options:
Enquire for price as groups with more than 8 will receive a 10% discount.
Luxury van is a Mercedes-Benz Sprinter with air conditioning and large passenger windows to enjoy the New Zealand natural scenery! Comes with trailer for golf clubs and luggage. You might even see a hobbit playing golf!
Helicopter option is for four persons max, small luggage and thin golf bags.
Check out our Fly, Play & Stay tour for example of this helicopter option.
Additional Activities & Bespoke Packages:
This tour can be customised to include other courses, accommodation alternatives, sightseeing excursions, other golf regions, exclusive clubs, a Waiheke Island Wine Tour or other desired activities. See our New Zealand Signature Collection of tours here.
Spend 7 days straight at Kauri Cliffs instead (Nb: itinerary price will be different) and play 4 other great Northland courses - Waitangi, Carrington, Bay of Islands Kerikeri & Sherwood Park! Choose this option and we will give you those 4 rounds for free!
Book this tour for April 2019 and get free entry into our exciting Premium Cup event on April 12th. You may win the significant golf travel prize! See more details and entry requirements here.
Enquire today to let us curate your personalised premium golf tour.
Phone us today, use the form below or request a sample itinerary of this premium tour through our booking page.
Tour available all year round except times of course coring (course dependent) and it is advisable to book now well in advance for October 2018 through to June 2019!
Ranked 39th best in the world by Golf Digest, Kauri Cliffs is New Zealand's premier golf destination. The panoramic views from the ocean facing holes are spectacular and the course offers challenge for all skilled golfers.
Titirangi, meaning ”Fringe of Heaven" is New Zealand's only Dr Alister MacKenzie designed course. A walking course, this innercity golfing delight is a must play for all purist golfers. Tradition and heritage blend seamlessly into the serene peaceful course settings.
Venue for the 1997 World Cup of Golf event and several New Zealand Opens, this Robert Trent Jones design remains one of New Zealand's most famous courses. Thought and skill is required for shot making here and the views help to etch great golfing memories
Wainui is New Zealand's newest marquee golf course. This championship course is a unique expansive valley course that offers a vastly different golfing experience from other courses. The front nine slowly eases you into a back nine that is exciting, dramatic, challenging and memorable. The vast open expansive nature of the course adds to the uniqueness.
Windross Farm, located in southeast Auckland, is an inland links style course that hosted New Zealand's inaugural LPGA event, the McKayson New Zealand Womens Open. Spread over lush green countryside, this rural golf setting is peaceful, tranquil and the undulating nature of the holes makes this course a real pleasure and to walk and play.
Use the form below to book your Premium Golf NZ Great Kauri Cliffs Golf Tour using a credit card
Take a break from the hustle and bustle.
Experience New Zealand, an unrivalled paradise of natural beauty, world class golfing, executive level transport, luxury accommodation, and supreme cuisine and wine.