The Great Northland "Top of the Tree" Kauri Cliffs Golf Tour
Visit Waiheke Island, rated by many as one of the best getaway destinations in the world, for a day of excellent New Zealand wine, cuisine and experiences.
Travel north by executive vehicle, plane or helicopter to New Zealand’s premier golf course - Kauri Cliffs.
Kauri Cliffs is an experience like none other and a "must-play-course" on any premium golf tour to New Zealand. Return to Auckland via Matakana.
(*Tour - subject to availability and change. Either self-drive, arranged or guided).
"FIRST SIX HOLES"
- Arrival in Auckland, pick up from airport and transfer to hotel (Hilton. Pullman, Langham)
- Enjoy the magnificent Auckland skyline and harbour bridge
- Two days playing full rounds at Titirangi Golf Club and Gulf Harbour Country Club
- Day visit to Waiheke Island
- Full round at Windross Farm
- Travel North to Kauri Cliffs
"SECOND SIX HOLES"
- Kauri Cliffs - New Zealand's premier golfing destination.
- Championship golf course
- Luxury lodge - one of the finest in New Zealand
- Day trips for deep-sea fishing or romantic beach picnics
- Travel in style - executive vehicle or helicopter
- Exclusivity and privacy
"LAST SIX HOLES"
- Return to Auckland via Matakana
- Fly in a helicopter or via executive vehicle
- Explore Matakana boutique wine and artisan region
- Stay at Takatu Lodge - luxury accommodation
- Sample local cuisine and produce
- Enjoy the beautiful New Zealand countryside