The Majestic Southern Queenstown Golf Tour
Welcome to the jewel of New Zealand golfing royalty! Queenstown is the ultimate destination for golfing travellers. Offering world class golf courses such as Jacks Point, Millbrook Resort and the Hills – the latter two, the host courses of the New Zealand Golf open – Queenstown is the ultimate place to spend 5-7 days relaxing, playing golf and spending quality time with your family and friends! Stunning scenery with the Remarkables mountain range as your background, playing in Queenstown is a must for any golfing traveler.
While in Queenstown experience the myriad of premium travel experiences on offer such as Milford Sound on a luxury day/night cruise. Milford Sound is one of New Zealand’s most famous tourist destinations.
Basic Self-Drive Tour packages starting from NZD $3350.00. Book now using the form below or enquire for more information via our contact and booking page.
(Tour - subject to availability and change. Either self-drive, arranged or guided).
Enquire below for helicopter transport and fully guided options and pricing.
"first six holes"
Fly direct into Queenstown and stay at Matakauri Lodge, The HIlton or Blanket Bay. Play rounds at the New Zealand's world class golf course such as Jacks Point, Millbrook Resort and the Hills – the host courses of the New Zealand Golf open.
- Queenstown is the ultimate place to spend 5-7 days relaxing, playing golf and spending quality time with your family and friends!
- 3 rounds of golf – Millbrook, Jacks Point and The Hills
- World class golf courses that are challenging yet visually stunning
- Luxury transport and transfers
- Day trip to historic Arrowtown Golf Course
- Dinner at the Gondola
"second six holes"
While in Queenstown experience the stunning beauty of your surroundings. Travel to the surrounding regions and play a number of experience golf courses - Queenstown Golf Club, Arrowtown Golf Course and Wanaka Golf Club. Enjoy a myriad of travel experiences on offer such as Milford Sound on a day/night cruise. Milford Sound is one of New Zealand’s most famous tourist destinations.
- Stunning scenery under the Remarkables
- Try some experience golf courses - Queenstown Golf Club, Arrowtown Golf Course and Wanaka Golf Club
- Luxurious accommodation and hospitality
- Relaxation and rejuvenation in a natural paradise
- TSS Earnslaw boat ride on Lake Wakatipu
- Day/night trip (Cruise or helicopter flight to Milford Sound)
"Last six holes"
Consider a series of day journeys to nearby regions such as Arrowtown, Cromwell and Wanaka where the scenic beauty of the land continues to amaze you. Sample the local wines and produce while enjoying quality time with your family and friends.
Savor your Premium Golf New Zealand golf tour with a final round and then bid farewell, but at the same time, start planning your return. We'll be here waiting for you.