Enjoy golf in the sun on our Premium Sunshine Coast Golf Tour!
Join us on this exclusive Premium Golf NZ tour, July 27th - August 5th, for either four or ten days of scintillating golf on the Sunshine Coast in Queensland Australia. This premium tour is led by PGNZ’s Tours & Events Coordinator, Terry Newson.
View the tour itinerary by clicking here and read more about the courses below.
Before proceeding to registration and payment please make sure that you have read very carefully the Terms and Conditions - click here - and by filing out the registration and payment forms, you acknowledge that you have read and agree to these Terms and Conditions.
BOOKING and PAYMENT instructions:
- To secure all bookings, we require a non-refundable deposit of $840. Please select Tour Deposit below. The balance must be paid before Friday 20th July.
- We recommend payment via ONLINE BANKING. Click here if you wish to pay via online banking or follow the instructions below for credit card payments.
- CREDIT CARD payments incur a 3% surcharge. If paying via credit card please follow the instructions below:
- Select your tour deposit or accommodation package option below and click on the ENTER DETAILS AND PROCEED TO PAYMENT button.
- You will be prompted to complete the booking form including shirt size, dietary requirements, and other important information we require for booking this tour
- Once you have completed the form click once again on the ENTER DETAILS AND PROCEED TO PAYMENT button. This will take you to the checkout page to enter your credit card details. Follow the instructions from there .
Twin Waters Golf Club is internationally recognised as one of the top six resort courses in Australia. The 18 hole, par 72 championship course was designed by five times British Open champion Peter Thomson and partner Mike Wolveridge. The stunning setting and challenging layout combine to produce an enjoyable game of golf for all players.
Noosa Springs Golf Club
Noosa Springs is a superb 18-hole layout, cleverly designed and immaculately maintained, providing a delightful challenge for golfers of all ages and skill levels.
This championship golf course is rated among the best in Australia. Its 18 holes meander through lush rainforest and spring-fed lakes. As they walk its pristine fairways, golfers catch glimpses of Lake Weyba and Noosa National Park. And when the round’s complete they can relax in the magnificent clubhouse.
Situated in the stunning surrounds of Golden Beach, Pelican Waters Golf Club is the first ever Greg Norman designed golf course on Queensland's beautiful Sunshine Coast. Designed to rank among the premier courses in the world, and ranked in the top 25 courses in Australia, this spectacular 18 hole, 6359 meter championship course fittingly boasts one of the finest clubhouses & practice facilities in Australia.
Located just 7 minutes north of Coolum and 12 minutes south of Noosa, the Peregian Golf Course is a highly ranked park-land style golf course open to the public 7 days a week. The club has relaxed dress regulations to ensure that all golfers and visitors are made to feel welcome at the course and driving range. Families and juniors are encouraged to enjoy the wonderful facilities including the Par Bar where you can relax and watch the sports channels provided.