Plan now to escape the 2019 Winter and join us on our next Premium Sunshine Coast Golf Tour Friday July 26th to Sunday August 4th 2019 (Option A - 4 days or Option B - 10 days)
Our 2018 Premium Sunshine Coast Golf Tour was an excellent success. See the video below. There are also some photos in the gallery below (*may load slowly depending on your internet connection)
Secure your place now with a $1000 deposit.
2019 Tour Highlights
- Option A - 4 days: July 26-29th
- Option B - 10 days: July 26-Aug 4th
- Apartment accommodation - single or double room in either a 1, 2 or 3 room apartment. (You choose what suits you!)
- Airport pickup & dropoff plus daily return transfers to the golf courses
- 18 hole rounds with carts at Twin Waters, Noosa Springs, Pelican Waters, Peregian, Maroochy or Pacific Harbour, Headlands, & North Lakes
- Two rest days on the 10 day package - option for Fishing Charter, Winery & Craft Beer Tour, Trip to Australia Zoo, Day Trip to Fraser Island or play other golf courses in the region - Caloundra or Bribie Island. (These options are additional costs)
- Daily breakfast at Moolalabaa Surf Club
- Tour competitions - best stableford, long drive and nearest the pin.
- Option A 4 day twin share packages starting from NZD $2100 including flights
- Option B 10 day twin share packages starting from NZD $3530 including flights
- See inside the tour itinerary for Option A or B single room accommodation package costs
Accommodation Options explained:
- Twin share means you share a room in a double bed or twin beds
- Single room accommodation is your own room within a 2 or 3 bedroom apartment
- Single room in a single apartment is your own apartment completely to yourself
If you sign up 10 ten people as a group and they pay before September 30th we will give each of you a 5% discount.
Follow us and share our dedicated Facebook event page for next year's tour.
Use the form below to book and secure your place for our next Sunshine Coast Tour in 2019!
Join us every year on our Premium Sunshine Coast tour. This premium tour is led by PGNZ’s Tours & Events Coordinator, Terry Newson.
View the 2019 tour itinerary by clicking here and read about some of the courses below.
Twin Waters Golf Club is internationally recognised as one of the top six resort courses in Australia. The 18 hole, par 72 championship course was designed by five times British Open champion Peter Thomson and partner Mike Wolveridge. The stunning setting and challenging layout combine to produce an enjoyable game of golf for all players.
Noosa Springs Golf Club
Noosa Springs is a superb 18-hole layout, cleverly designed and immaculately maintained, providing a delightful challenge for golfers of all ages and skill levels.
This championship golf course is rated among the best in Australia. Its 18 holes meander through lush rainforest and spring-fed lakes. As they walk its pristine fairways, golfers catch glimpses of Lake Weyba and Noosa National Park. And when the round’s complete they can relax in the magnificent clubhouse.
Situated in the stunning surrounds of Golden Beach, Pelican Waters Golf Club is the first ever Greg Norman designed golf course on Queensland's beautiful Sunshine Coast. Designed to rank among the premier courses in the world, and ranked in the top 25 courses in Australia, this spectacular 18 hole, 6359 meter championship course fittingly boasts one of the finest clubhouses & practice facilities in Australia.
Located just 7 minutes north of Coolum and 12 minutes south of Noosa, the Peregian Golf Course is a highly ranked park-land style golf course open to the public 7 days a week. The club has relaxed dress regulations to ensure that all golfers and visitors are made to feel welcome at the course and driving range. Families and juniors are encouraged to enjoy the wonderful facilities including the Par Bar where you can relax and watch the sports channels provided.