Ultimate golf travel experiences in New Zealand
Experience the absolute best in luxurious and experiential golf travel with an exclusive 21 day minium guided golf tour of New Zealand, its world class marquee golf courses and unique regional offerings and activities.
This is "The Tour".
NEW ZEALAND MARQUEE GOLF COURSES
This fully guided tour will take you to the following world class marquee golf courses allowing you to experience the absolute best in New Zealand golf.
- Kauri Cliffs
- Titirangi Golf Club
- Gulf Harbour Country Club
- Windross Farm
- The Kinloch Club
- Wairakei Golf + Sanctuary
- Cape Kidnappers
- Paraparaumu Golf Club
- Royal Wellington
- Clearwater Golf Club
- Millbrook Resort
- Jack's Point
- The Hills
(*Subject to approval to play and availability)
LUXURY ACCOMMODATION & EXPERIENCES
On this tour only the finest accommodation will do.
Either staying in a luxury lodge on course or a luxury lodge or five star hotel close to the courses, your accommodation on this tour is guaranteed to be the best, the most exclusive and the most pleasurable.
- The Lodge at Kauri Cliffs
- 5 Star Suite or presidential suite at The Hilton, Langham, Pullman or Sofitel Viaduct Harbour in Auckland
- Huka Lodge or The Kinloch Club
- The Farm at Cape Kidnappers
- Greenmantle Estate on the Kapiti Coast
- The George or Peppers Clearwater
- Matakauri Lodge or The Hills
View a list of New Zealand's luxury lodges here. A number of the above accommodation have won international acclaim.
All accommodation will provide gourmet dinners and breakfast each day. In most cases you will receive champagne and canapes upon arrival.
Travelling around New Zealand on this PGNZ Ultimate New Zealand Golf Tour is best done via helicopter. This form of transport is a unique way to view the natural beauty of the country from the top of the North Island to the bottom of the South Island
On this tour all transport between regions is by helicopter or if requested, chartered corporate jet or plane.
Transfers to golf courses in Auckland, Wellington and Queenstown is done via executive level vehicles such as Mercedes Sprinter Vans or Vianos.
Tour Price :
Due to the bespoke nature of this ultimate golf tour, costings will vary according to your travel needs. Preferential discounted rates are available upon request.
(Tour and cost per person based on two persons either twin or double share.)
This tour can be completed as a self-drive option. Vehicle is either a Landrover Discovery or Mercedes GLE-Class. Enquire today using the form below.
Luxury Van & Helicopter or Chartered plane options:
All transport between regions is via helicopter or chartered plane depending on client needs.
See example of Fly, Play & Stay helicopter itinerary here. Land based hotel & golf course transfer is via air conditioned Mercedes Benz Sprinter van.
Wish to complete this tour as a self drive group of 6 or more? - vehicle will be air conditioned Mercedes Benz Sprinter van.
This tour can be customised to include additional experience New Zealand golf courses, sightseeing activities or other desired locations. Enquire today to let us curate your personalised premium golf tour.
Book this tour and receive the following complimentary to you:
- Premium Golf NZ Luxury Travel bag including gourmet New Zealand wine and cheese packs, decadent New Zealand artisan chocolate, New Zealand designed and made golf wear including a Merino wool jacket, New Zealand wood golf tees, Pro V1 Titleist balls & PGNZ markers - all with personalised tour labeling, plus 2x personalised Ralph Lauren Polo tour shirts and a Titleist cap!
- Daily bottles of pure New Zealand water and one glass of wine or beer in the clubhouse after each round
- We also include either a 2018 Taylormade M4 or King Cobra LTD Driver that will be custom fitted upon arrival and yours to keep.
- Complimentary shared carts at all courses except Titirangi which is a walking course
- A twelve bottle selection of award winning New Zealand red and white wines - these can be consummed on tour or delivered to your address
- If coming from one of the main Australian metropolitan cities - Sydney, Melbourne, Canberra, Brisbane, Adelaide or Perth - we will provide complimentary transtasman Air NZ flights (Business Premier). If coming from other destinations enquire for a flight ticket credit up to NZD $1000.00
- Complimentary free US Masters Tour Package - see details below
Tour is subject to availability so use the form below to book or request a sample itinerary of this premium New Zealand golf tour, including additional sightseeing activities based on your interests:
Tour available all year round but best to book now for the best spring/summer months November 2018 through to June 2019! Accommodation is very tight over those months so book your tour today!
MAJOR COMPLIMENTARY EXTRA - contact us, book this tour for dates in March & April 2019, and pay in full before June 31st 2018, then upon full payment received, you will receive a complimentary trip to the US Masters in 2019 including Business Premier Air NZ return flights from Auckland to Houston, a 3 day weekend at the Masters package (Friday to Sunday) and luxurious accommodation with daily breakfast and dinner in a Southern US house located just 15 minutes from the gates of the Augusta National golf course!! This package is valued at over USD $8500!! Now that's a MAJOR reason to book! (*Limited to 5 bookings, package is for 1 person and subject to availability plus PGNZ Terms and Conditions)
Booking Procedure & Initial Payment:
In order to secure all accommodation, transport and golf course options, and due to high luxury tourist demand in New Zealand, we will request from you at the first point of contact a non-refundable amount of NZD $1500.00 which we use to confirm all bookings. (This can either be paid by credit card - 3% surcharge is included - or by online international banking transfer.
Once your agreed itinerary has been finalised we reduce the total amount owed by $1500.00.
USE THE FORM BELOW TO CONTACT US AND BOOK YOUR PREMIUM NEW ZEALAND GOLF TOUR TODAY!
This journey will be your window to the real New Zealand, the 2018 Golf Destination of the Year
Utterly exclusive, bespoke and personalised for you, this tour will leave you speechless and elevate your senses to the true beauty of this land. There are no comparisons, only your own distinct memories to be made.