Revel in the Argentinian culture
Enjoy a premium golf tour to Argentina and Chile September 27th to October 10th playing golf on exclusive championship golf courses nestled into the foothills of the Andes mountains and prestigious innercity Buenos Aires private clubs. See the All Blacks play the Pumas in Buenos Aires! Experience the finest of Argentinian culture with classic Argentinian Malbec wine tours, gourmet asado barbecues and an optional VIP Tango show with dinner
Register your interest using the form below or on our contact page and receive a very favourable preferential rate on the retail price. (Only available until April 30th)
BONUS! - All signed up paid customers will receive a complimentary box of 6 award winning Argentinian Malbec wines!
EXTRA BONUS! - Sign up before April 30th and receive free entry into the Premium Golf NZ Summer Series coming this December 27-31. Find out more about the Summer Series here.
- Luxury Accommodation in Buenos Aires (BA) best 5 star hotel - Alvear Palace Hotel
- Welcome Dinner!
- Tour led by English speaking PGNZ Guide
- Full rounds of golf with carts at championship and exclusive golf courses including Buenos Aires Golf Club, Cordoba GC, Potrerillo de Larrenta, Tupungato Winelands GC in Mendoza and Hacienda de Chicureo in Santiago chile
- Iguazu Falls visit including waterfall boat ride and helitour on the Brazil side!
- All day tour of Mendoza's best Malbec Wineries
- Cultural activities - private gourmet "asado" barbecue and optional VIP Tango Show with dinner in BA
NZD $11495.00 (Including economy return flight (Based on two persons, twin or double share.)
Enquire for preferential discounted rate for large group bookings
This tour can be customised to add additional post tour visits to other South American golf regions such as Brazil, Dominican Republic, Panama or Mexico.
Enquire today via our contact page or the form below to let us curate your personalised premium golf tour.
Request an itinerary of this premium golf tour, including additional sightseeing activities.
Venture over the oceans on a classic South American oddyssey
Experience Argentina, a storied country full of world class golfing, towering mountains and open wide spaces, luxury accommodation, sumptious culture and delectable cuisine and wine.