Greetings all golfers. We hope the weekend has been treating you well and you have been out on the course enjoying some quality golf time!
It has been a busy week here at the PGNZ blog:
- On Monday we talked about golf travel and tournaments. Some exciting events coming up including next years US Masters!
- On Tuesday we introduced and talked about five aspects of the Premium Golf Travel Lifestyle.
- On Wednesday we looked at a PGNZ Golf and Wine Tour, our Central Plateau Golf and Wine Cape Kidnappers Tour.
- On Thursday we showcased golf courses in Arrowtown, Queenstown where VIPs are can find golf courses befitting the VIP golf traveler!
- On Friday we "Thanked Golf it's Friday" and talked about transport options on our tours.
- On Saturday we showcased our PGNZ Golf Weekend Getaway package to the Great Lake Taupo region.
Today is Sunday and today's reading is about Japan!
Have you considered playing golf in Japan? With a number of major world sporting events coming up in Japan over the next few years, now is the time to consider a new premium golf travel experience to the Land of the Rising Sun.
CNN has an excellent article about golf in Japan which also acurrately depicts the nature of a golf outing in this amazing country.
PGNZ has a number of Japan bound tours coming up over the next few years but we can arrange a customised and bespoke tour for you and your family and friends. Contact us now for further information.
Have a great Sunday and next week in the PGNZ blog we will be looking more closely at the Premium Golf Travel Lifestyle and also begin to look at golf travel equipment.