The long Easter weekend is over but that means there is now only four days until the weekend and our next curated "weekend golf getaway" showcase! Which part of New Zealand will we be showcasing....stay tuned!
If you want to see a list of our curated weekend getaways, click here for more details.
Yesterday we talked about upcoming golf tournaments and tours overseas and in New Zealand and also recapped on golf travel personalities.
Today for our "Tuesday Travel Thoughts" we will begin to look at the premium golf travel lifestyle. Here are five aspects that we will introduce and begin to look at more closely in upcoming blog posts.
- Passion for golf: As golfers we all know that golf is much more than just a sport, it is very much a way of life, an apt metaphor for life and all its trials and tribulations. We are passionate about developing our own game and we are passionate about watching golfing talent succeed. The premium golf lifestyle is driven by our passion for golf.
- Desire for travel: Our home course and club is where we find most comfort in our golfing lives. Yet, through our discussions with other golfers, reading of magazines and online media, and watching amazing tournaments on TV we begin to seek the opportunity to play at other courses and see where the rest of the world plays their golf. It's an innate human desire to want to see what's on the other side of the hill - in this case a new golf course to get us excited and test our skill.
- Relaxing in style and comfort: The modern world is a busy chaotic system and the day to day demands and pressures on our professional and personal lives can be stress-inducing. Golf travel is an excellent way to find that release, a sense of escapism and freedom. We need to relax in style and comfort in order to rejuvenate and recharge. Doing that at luxury lodges and golf resorts is a major factor in golf travel.
- Opportunities: Travel, and by extension, golf travel, is great way to find out the new, those things you didn't know, the confirmation or denial of your assumptions and beliefs. Travel thus broadens the mind and helps us to see the world differently. From that comes the opportunities to meet new people, have unique experiences, try new cuisine and wine and more importantly the opportunity to play golf in some incredibly amazing destinations.
- Quality time with family and friends: What better way to spend quality time with loved ones and close friends while traveling the world playing and staying at highly ranked golf resorts and lodges.
Over the next couple of weeks we will look more closely at these aspects of the premium golf travel lifestyle.