In a previous blog posting we asked our readers to consider what sort of "golf travel personality" they carry around with them on their travels. Here is a recap:
- The open-minded golf traveler
- The discerning golf traveler
- The goal orientated golf traveler
- The golf with other stuff type traveler
- The adventurous golf traveler
Which one are you? Perhaps you're a combination of two or more?
The one thing in common though is that all golf travelers are traveling somewhere to play golf!
We have a number of upcoming tours that are a perfect reason to embark on some golf travel.
- The Open | Gleneagles Pro-Am Tour - taking bookings now for our 2018 tour.
- The 2018 UK Heritage Tour
- Dreaming of see the Masters? We are now counting down to PGNZ's 2018 US Masters Tour
Upcoming in New Zealand, as we have mentioned in previous postings, are the following tournaments which could be included as part of your "once-in-a-lifetime" golf tour to New Zealand
- The McKayson New Zealand Women's Open from September 28th to October 1st at Windross Farm
- The Asia Amateur Pacific Championship at Royal Wellington October 26-29th
- The 2018 ISPS Handa New Zealand Open at Millbrook and The Hills.
Perhaps you are the more adventurous type of golfer. How about attending or playing in the following tournaments or organising a group to play a round at some of the world's most unique and fascinating golf courses?!