As golfers, we always desire to get better - to one day shoot below that magical number of 60. Getting lessons and having a coach can make that journey a lot shorter.
PGNZ can offer you a customised golf improvement programme that will suit your golfing needs. Imagine shooting your lowest score ever on one of New Zealand's marquee golf courses. Your experience will be greatly enhanced!
Do you need a day, a week, a month or a whole year of coaching? Do you want to cure that slice or just work on your swing. PGNZ through our Director of Golf, PGA professional Haldane Lee, has a solution for you.
Contact us now for a no-obligation chat.
PGNZ Learn and play Golf Tours
PGNZ's unique "learn and play" tours allow you to have a week(s) worth of lessons including golf swing analysis and course management. Following a series of daily lessons you will then embark on a New Zealand golf journey taking you to the best courses where not only will you be able to apply everything that you have learned, you'll be doing it on the most beautiful courses in the world!
Below is a six week sample PGNZ "Learn & Play" Auckland to Queenstown itinerary.
With over 400 courses in New Zealand the choice is yours on where you would like to go.
2017 New Zealand Play and Learn golf tour Sample itinerary*
- Arrival in Auckland and pick up of rental vehicle
- 4x daily lessons at Maungakiekie Golf course with PGNZ Director of Golf, Haldane Lee, PGA professional. Extra round at Akarana Golf Course
- Waiheke Island Day tour
- Drive to Paihia
- Full round at Waitangi Golf Club
- Full round at Carrington Peppers Resort
- Bay of Islands Scenic Cruise
- Full round at Kauri Cliffs
- Visit to Waipoua Kauri Forest & Tane Mahuta
- Drive to Matakana
- Full round at Omaha Beach Golf Club
- Matakana Winery Tour
- Full round at Gulf Harbour Country Club
- Drive to Rotorua
- Full round at Arikikapakapa - geothermal golfing experience
- Drive to Taupo
- Wairakei Golf & Sanctuary
- Drive to Napier
- Full round at Cape Kidnappers
- Full round at Hastings Golf Club
- Drive to Wellington
- Round at either Royal Wellington or Paraparaumu Golf Club
- Visit to Te Papa and Central Wellington
- Ferry to Picton and drive to Nelson
- Full round at Nelson Golf Club
- Drive to Hanmer Springs
- Full round at Hanmer Springs & Soak in the Hot Pools
- Drive to Terrace Downs with lunch in Christchurch
- Full round at Terrace Downs
- Drive to Tekapo &9 holes at Tekapo Golf Club
- Option for stargazing
- Drive to Wanaka
- Full round at Wanaka Golf Club
- Drive to Queenstown
- Full round at Jacks Point
- Full round at Arrowtown golf course
- Overnight Milford Sound cruise.
* This tour is subject to availability of golf course availability, tee times, accommodation and car hire options. Accommodation can be self-organised or by PGNZ - B&B or motel.