Unique, memorable and magical.
"Fly, play and stay" at three of New Zealand's greatest golf courses.
Enjoy this limited premium golf tour with family, friends or colleagues and experience a unique helicopter golf tour to Kauri Cliffs, The Kinloch Club and Cape Kidnappers.*
Book and receive a complimentary box set of New Zealand red and white wines as well as a possible international air flight ticket credit*.
Experience the finest selection of New Zealand's marquee golf courses (See course descriptions below), luxury lodges and premium transport.
- 3 nights 4 days
- 3 rounds at 3 world ranked championship golf courses
- Auckland Airport Meet & Greet & Transfer to Hilton Hotel
- 1x night at the Hilton Auckland - Harbour View Room
- Luxury Transfer to helipad
- 1x helicopter flight to Kauri Cliffs (KC)
- 1x round of golf at KC
- 1x helicopter flight to The Kinloch Club (TKC) via Man O' War vineyard on Waiheke Island
- 1x night in One Bedroom Villa at the Lodge at TKC
- 1x round of golf at TKC
- 1x helicopter flight to Cape Kidnappers (CK)
- 1x night accommodation in Ridge Suite at CK
- 1x round of golf at CK
- 1x direct helicopter flight to Auckland International Airport
Preferential rates available upon request. (Based on two persons, twin or double share. Actual tour group limited to 4 persons) Use the contact form below to book today.
Large Group & Land Transport Options:
Enquire for availability and price.
International Air flight Credit:
When booking this tour, enquire for a international airflight credit to the value of NZD $1000.00. (Certain restrictions apply, Subject to availability and PGNZ T's& Cs. Limited availability.
Book this tour and receive a complimentary set of New Zealand red and white wines. These can be shipped to your home address or used on the tour.
Extend this tour to play at other clubs. Enquire today to let us curate your personalised premium New Zealand golf tour.
Suggested end of week itinerary: Thursday night to Sunday afternoon/evening in order to catch international flight home ready for Monday.
* Subject to availability, limited to 4 persons twin/double share. Travel dates between April 1 and Oct 31, departing from Auckland. Premium Golf NZ Terms and Conditions apply.
Ranked 39th best in the world by Golf Digest, Kauri Cliffs is New Zealand's premier golf destination. The panoramic views from the ocean facing holes are spectacular and the course offers challenge for all skilled golfers.
The Kinloch Club
The Kinloch Club is a Jack Nicklaus Signature course located in Taupo. This undulating inland links style championship golf course with views across Lake Taupo is a must play for the golfing traveller. There is no one particular signature hole, rather eighteen holes of golfing excellence. The lodge at The Kinloch Club is award winning.
Cape Kidnappers is a cliffside extravaganza and currently the 16th best golf course in the world. It is easy to get distracted by the views but each hole on this course has its own story and requires attention to detail and shot making. Errant teeshots are usually mandatory mulligans or require teeing up for a second time.
Your exclusive helicopter and golf sojourn is waiting.
New Zealand is beautiful from the air and stunning from the golf course. Let yourself be awed as you experience one of the most unique golf tours and destinations on offer. There are no comparisons, only your distinct memories to be made.....